Thursday, March 4, 2010
Newest member of our family!
We are proud to present our newest "member" of our family!
Attached is a photo of Mufano Kazungu! He is our adopted Compassion International child!
Here is his info!
Birthday: February 1, 2003
Program: Victoria Baptist Church Child Development Center
Personal and Family Information:
Mufano lives with his mother. His duties at home include carrying water. There are 4 children in the family. His mother maintains the home.
Soccer is Mufano's favorite activity. In kindergarten his performance is average and he also regularly attends church activities.
If you would like to adopt a child like Mufano. Please go here http://www.compassion.com/
Your monthly contribution will provide:
* Ongoing Christian training
* Educational opportunities
* Treatment & training to maintain child health
* Development of self-confidence & social skills
* Key life skills & vocational programs
at 9:06 AM