Freak me out

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"Mile"stone

Yesterday was a tremendous victory for me on my journey to my half-marathon. Easter week killed my training. We were at the church 9 nights in a row. This meant there was very little time to eat right much less exercise. John, Jason, and David ran 23 miles yesterday in preparations for their marathon. I ran the farthest I have ever run before! How far you ask? Well I am not exactly sure because yesterday of all days my iPod died. So I was not able to track how far I had run. However, I can tell you that I ran for 1 hour 30 minutes! I only stopped to pee and get a quick drink at my sister's house! I hope your training for the church 5k is going good! If you haven't been training here's a quote for you to get you motivated, "I never regret the runs I do, I only regret the ones I didn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment