Freak me out

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Girls Night!

So my sister and 11 of her friends have Bunko once a month. I have many times been one of the "alternates" if one of the ladies could not come. I really have enjoyed each time that I have gone and was thinking in the car ride last night how fun it would be to have a Bunko (or some other game depending on the number of participants!) Night each month. I started making a list in my head of ladies that I could invite and I got quite a few! So here is my question would you be willing to travel to Muskogee one a month (or heck even if we did it every other month) for a game night with ladies our age?

Here's the format. We would rotate around houses (I'd be willing to travel to Tulsa also!) once every 1-2 months and the hostess would provide snacks and another person would bring a cheapo prize for the winner. Then we would rotate to someone's house for the next month and they would host the night with food and someone else would bring the prize. Nursing babies allowed but older children and men stay at home.

What do you think? So far I have a list of about 8-10 ladies I think would participate. And yes all of my readers are on that list. You lucky five, you!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fun to me! Hopefully we'll buy a house in Muskogee, so there wouldn't be as much driving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. count me in!! when we moved to tulsa, i was a part of a group but 6 months in, it died out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like a lot of fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete