Freak me out

Monday, August 30, 2010

Nerves Nerves and More Nerves!

Tomorrow is my first appointment with my new doctor. I find myself lying in bed wondering what she will be like and if we will get along. I worry about what we will talk about and how long we will wait to be able to try again. I am anxious to get the show on the road as far as a new doctor and that sort of thing goes. I am also SUPER nervous to be pregnant again for fear that we will have to go through what we have already been through 3 times. Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow as we head off to the doctor. Pray that God will guide our new doctor in the right path for us.

3 comments:

  1. Praying!! Love you both :) Let me know what you find out. BTW, i think it's long overdue that we hang out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be praying! Hope we get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying!! miss you! hope we can have a girl's night next month... my house?? :)

    ReplyDelete