Freak me out

Friday, August 20, 2010

New Doctor & New Beginnings

Well, I am glad to see that I am not the only person who has not updated their blog in months! I haven't heard from any of you all either! We have just been trucking right along here in the Hasler family. School has started at my job and so that means the quiet productive working time from this summer is now back to its usual ciaos! I got a new promotion and a new position and a new office! It was busy week trying to re-arrange our office areas. We also got two new people in our office. Both are under 30 and guys! It add a nice mix to me and the two over 60 ladies!

We have gone round and round with Cherokee Nation and have decided to throw up our white flag! We are done... with them at least! We have an appointment at an area fertility clinic on August 31. I was very impressed so far. I have spoken with 3 different people on the phone and all of them have been very kind and courteous. Also another plus is I was able to log in and fill out all of my forms online as well. I was very impressed with that. It is a female doctor as well! So far so good! We will be starting from scratch with a new doctor and new beginnings! Hope all is well with you all and I can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited that you will hopefully be able to get some answers. You are so amazing!

    I'm glad we're on the same continent, too. I'm glad I have a friend like you to be there no matter what!

    ReplyDelete