Freak me out

Monday, March 12, 2012

7.5 Month Randoms


  

Gatlin and I are enjoying our days together. We have been very blessed to have our good buddy and cousin Lincoln spend the days with us as well. Although they seem a little bored with me in this picture, we do have lots of fun together!

Gatlin, being the good big cousin that he is, loves to read to Lincoln.
 
 

And he loves to give baby Lincoln lots of lovin!

Gatlin is also standing.


And sitting too! 


Also debuting this month were two little teeth! With all the fussing these little boogers caused, I think the whole family was glad to see them.


Gatlin is eating two meals a day. I have been making his food and freezing a month's worth at a time. He eats squash, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, avocados, bananas, apple sauce, plums, quinoa, and yogurt. He's a little eating machine! He can also hold his own sippie cup. He still has 4 feedings of breast milk a day.


Bath time is one of our favorite times. He would splash and play all night if I would let him!







Gatlin has been battling croup this last week. It is rough on this little guy. He slept more at 8 weeks than he is right now. We go to sleep and then a coughing attack comes and wakes up the whole house, and we repeat until dawn.
 
I am so blessed that I get to spend my days with this little man. I have not regretted quitting my job a single day. Thank you Jesus for making this dream a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment